“Attention: I am ready and excited to pass my personal knowledge and specially crafted methods along to YOU, my valued students, through this course.”
Escape From the Prison of Chronic (and Acute) Pain Using Practical Homeopathy®
Learn Effective Methods to Uproot Pain, Often for Good
Pain demands attention.
Pain demands urgent action.
Pain demands a solution.
This webinar was produced during the last promotion. Joette answered questions from those students considering registering for this course.
- How the homeopathic approach differs from the naturopathic, functional medicine, or conventional medical approach to pain.
- The importance of symptoms and how they guide our choice of medicine.
- How to utilize a Repertory and Materia Medica to find the best medicines for the job.
- How to find and choose the best homeopathic medicines to uproot pain when a protocol or diagnosis is not available.
- How to make connections between a pain in one part of the body vs. another using the same medicine.
- When acute pain turns into chronic pain.
- How remedies are most effectively administered in both chronic and acute scenarios.
- Sample cases so I can show you examples of how I think through remedy choices for someone suffering from multiple conditions.
- How to take a case that involves conditions characterized by pain.
- How to prioritize the problems one is addressing when pain concerns are forefront.
- How to observe and assess a case and look for improvement (or not) over time.
- What to do if you are not having success – how to change course and choose a different remedy or protocol.
- How diagnosis relates to my method’s approach to pain.
- How too much theorizing can hamper your quest for health: chasing the wrong “diagnosis.” If your starting assumptions are wrong, your whole paradigm will be wrong.
- Hypericum perforatum
- Arnica montana
- Cuprum metallicum
- Magnesium phosphoricum
- Cimicifuga racemosa
- Ledum palustre
- Pulsatilla nigricans
- Spigelia anthelmia
- Bryonia alba
- Rhus toxicodendron
- Arsenicum album
- Joint, muscle and tendon pain
- Back pain & Sciatica
- Dental pain
- Earaches from flying or barometric pressure changes
- Headaches of many different kinds, Migraines
- Nerve pain
- Dysmenorrhea, vaginal pain & Breast pain
- Chronic pain after injury, old injury pain that comes back
- Idiopathic / Unexplained pain
Five pre-recorded PowerPoint webinars. 12+ hours of my valuable teaching, including real cases as teaching tools.
A sixth 3-hour webinar that focuses on final review, providing over 15 hours of total recorded teaching.
Private website access. All the course material and recorded webinar video presentations on-demand any time, day or night, for instant review.
A time protocol index by illness, with video timestamps to locate where the protocols are discussed within the videos. Now you can quickly search the videos for the solution to an illness. Reviewing webinars for specific topic, discussion, and teaching just got even easier. Soon to be available.
Printable indexes of the individual slides from each webinar so you can write your notes right alongside an image of each slide.
Access to our private Facebook group for robust discussions with fellow students and students of my other online courses. This group is actively monitored by my team and access to it is limited to students who have completed any of my courses. Discuss homeopathy without fear of spam or advertising, with only students of my courses.
Price of $653.00. Two or Four easy, interest-free payment plans available.
100% Money Bank Guarantee – see details.
*A FREE BONUS foundational mini-course. This is an entire course in and of itself! Upon registration, you will receive access to Intro to Homeopathy, a five-part video series that explains the basics of homeopathy. This is the ultimate foundational course, a pre-requisite if you will, for my other courses.
*If you are new to homeopathy, this is the homework that will bring you up to speed before this course starts. If you are experienced, it provides a valuable refresher for some things you may have forgotten or missed.
*Let me warn you, my courses are so crammed with information that people used to complain they felt overwhelmed. I DON’T WANT YOU TO FEEL OVERWHELMED. I want you to find this easy, fun, and doable. That’s why I made this mini-course. That’s why I created this format that allows you to go back and review each lesson as many times as you like, as slowly or as quickly as you like.
I’ve been doing this for a while, and my classes draw an audience that covers the broadest range from experienced medical practitioners, to curious moms with no prior experience with homeopathy. I believe I’ve perfected the art of making sure no matter what your skill level is, you will feel comfortable with and able to benefit from my courses; that’s the whole point.
MY goal is for YOU to learn the skills and information you need to care for your family with homeopathy, and to achieve so many success stories that you develop the same passion for homeopathy that I have.